Bitte helfen Sie. Ich muss ein Teil zu finden.

• Ich für mein Deutsch zu entschuldigen. Ich spreche nur Englisch.
    Ich bin mit translate.google.com

Ich muss eine Firma zu finden, um ein Original Mitsubishi Teil zu kaufen. Ich brauche die Heizungs-und Klimaanlagen Montage. Ich versuche, die elektrischen Steuerungen und Montage finden. Die Teile müssen aus einem Evo IX werden. Die Teile müssen aus einem LHD Auto.

Ich werden es Ihnen danken, wenn jemand Informationen, die mir helfen, diese Teile.

Wenn Sie Englisch sprechen ,

First, I apologize for butchering the german language. I have no way of knowing if the translation is accurate or not.
    Here in the US, my Evo IX has a cable driven heating and air conditioning system, but like your Evo VIII. Unfortunately, not a single USDM (United States Domestic Market) Evo came with electronic A/C controls. I am trying to convert my car to the electronic system. The problem is I need to purchase the heater assembly from a Left Hand Drive Evo IX that has the electronic controls. It has been impossible for me to find a website/company that will sell this part. I need it, new or used. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have included a picture of what I am looking for.

• I think a better question to ask you guys would be, is there any chance one of y'all would know the part number?

Or is there a place where I can get a digital copy of a German Factory Service Manual for the LHD Evo IX?

• That is a russian website. Is it typically the place where you guys go to order OEM parts, or just to look up numbers?

I also don't see a part number for the housing, by itself. :-/

• Totally trust the russians... its those communists you have to worry about! Haha...

I've tried contacting Steffan and Ujah for this part, and neither one have responded. Any of you guys have any other suggestions?

I just need this one part, and it doesn't even have to be working. Are there any junkyards around Germany that have wrecked Evo IXs?

• Acree - if you find the part you are looking for but having trouble with shipping it to the States, you can have them ship it to me at my Germany address (either by DHL or Deutsche Post) and I can send it USPS to you from the base. This will probably speed things up and take care of all customs issues.

Just give me a heads up on here or EvoM. :thumbup:

• well, worst comes to worst...if you got a part number, i can just walk into the dealership and order it. that would be dealership prices, in euros....it does hurt.