So who on here has the most powerful Evo X?

• Just curious as I'm thinking of of throwing another 10k into my engine... this time I think AMS non stock frame with an AMS 2.2ltr stroker.. :D

what do you guys think?

Evo X FQ 330 - HKS GT3240/ 2.2Ltr/ 625 PS/ 617 BHP
    8)
    Entschuldigung für mein scheiss deutsch, ich bin Engländer.... :P

• I don't like the stroker. I would try a E 85 setup at first, if it's not done yet. It's your descision. Both ways would be interessting. :D

yeah but finding a gas station that sells E85 is really difficult, there is none within 50 miles of where I live Bielefeld, Germany. A 2.2 stroker would seriously raise my torque which will help spool the turbo a bit better from the bottom end.

8)

• I think it's time for the first RBXX or 2JZ swap on an Evo. Common, don't be shy :D

[Heute, 18:25] Mr.Knister95: Die sind nicht durchgeknallt. Nur weil die Jungs ein paar Eier in der Hose haben und sich was trauen? :D
    [Heute, 19:05] GT997: Du wirst auch noch herausfinden, was man sonst noch alles mit den Eiern anfangen kann...:)

• Why not the 2,4 l TDX 900 modification? :D

The 2.4 is way too expensive and not proven IMO. The 2.2 is.

I think it's time for the first RBXX or 2JZ swap on an Evo. Common, don't be shy :D

No one would dare do that mate, that would be criminal punishable by death......... lol :D

8)

• okay, well my car is back at TRL for the next stage.. getting Super-tech valves, Kelford springs, new Shims, and GT cams installed. They are the same profile as the Kelford 214b's but produce a bit more power and torque. Looking at ditching this turbo and buying an FP Black to get into the mid 600ps area, which s where I want the car to be :D

8)

• Not yet :D :oops:

I'm seriously thinking about doing this, as I've discovered there are a few Fuel stations here in Germany (some just 50kms away from my house) that sell E85 Fuel :B

I've spoken to my tuner to ask EcuTek if they will do "flexi-fueling" on the ECU?

I already have big enough injectors to run E85 (ID1000's) and I have just bought an Aeromotive 340lph Stealth fuel pump, so my Walbro 255 (driven about 2000km) will be up for sale soon. Just need to take back about 4 20ltr cans of E85 so my tuner can tune my car with the fuel as its no longer available in the UK.

8)